Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THE EPIC RETURN OF LOT BITES

Ok, it's really not that epic- but it's coming!

Yes, I know, I have been way neglectful, nay, completely absent from this site for a few months. I started a new job and things got a little crazy. There was some music involved. And a Disney World vacation. But, that's right- I'm back, and better than ever!

Since we last spoke, I have witnessed a variety of wonderful live music. A hearting helping of Phish-y goodness, plus some Disco Biscuits, Skrillex, Umphrey's McGee, Furthur, Trey + Tab, Girl Talk, Lotus, etc. etc. I'm going to do a write up of my most epic moments, plus throw some pics and video in there too.

Also in the music department, Phish announced the dates for the first leg of summer tour, plus many bands have announced touring plans and all the festivals have been announcing line-ups. Hooray! I'll lay it all out for you so you can plan your summers.

Meanwhile, the other great thing about Spring means wonderful Spring and Summer produce are on their way! Gone are the root vegetables of months past, bring on ramps, spring garlic, tomatoes, summer squash, asparagus... I could go on. It's all on its way. Get excited.

I'll see you all real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment