Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Live Music Update/Super Ball IX Preview

I saw two more last week, Yellowbirds on 6/23 and White Denim on 6/25, that I wanted to mention simply because I thought both shows were great and because I got some cool pictures to share.





So now that I mentioned those shows and you saw my pictures- Super Ball IX is only 2 days away, and I know you, just as I, are more excited for that. The official map is up, and the names of the campgrounds are all states Phish hasn't played in. Pretty funny stuff. The Bunny has begun broadcasting. The Phish SuperBall IX official twitter has become more active with amusing tidbits and previews of things to come. Basically, it's all happening, and it's about time.

Lot Bites will be tweeting all weekend about h3ddy eats and where to find the best bites of the festy all weekend. Expect a huge report about all the food, lots of pictures and some interviews taboot. If you taste something at SuperBall you need to share, be sure to send it to Lot Bites! Either send us a tweet or you can always e-mail us at lotbites@gmail.com.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment