Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Post!

What's up everyone! Welcome to my new blog. Spiffy, right?

Here's the deal. I really like food. And I really like music, too. I knew I wanted to write about food, and music. But do I write two separate blogs? Do I have time for that? Why can't I just write about both? To me, they go hand in hand anyways. I'm a professional chef, and when I'm not cooking, I see concerts all week. They're too intertwined in my life. And I have terrible ADD.

So basically, this blog is going to be about both music and food. I'll give show and CD reviews and other music related things, and the latest information and recipes about local, seasonable, healthy, sustainable food. Sometimes I'll post just about one or the other, sometimes I'll write about both in one post.

I'm going to go ahead and post my first two articles after this post- one is going to be a review of the Halloween Phish shows, and the other some healthy fall recipes.

Enjoy! Feedback is always appreciated! You can follow me on the twitter, @lotbites, or email me at lotbites@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment