Monday, November 8, 2010

More Shows, Crookers at Webster Hall 11/5


Since my last post, a few more bands have released tour dates that you should know about!

Yonder Mountain String Band is back with their "Cabin Fever" tour! The shows start 1/26 in Baton Rouge, LA, and ends 2/20 in Urbana, IL. Most of the dates are in the south and mid-west. Go check out the dates and pre-order tickets here.

Ween has just announced a few dates on the West Coast and Canada, starting 1/24 in Vancouver, BC! Here are the dates:
1/24 Vancouver, BC
1/25 Seattle, WA
1/26 Portland, OR
1/28 Oakland, CA
1/29 Los Angeles, CA


So I got a chance to see Crookers this past Friday night- went last minute after it had already started but still got to see most of the show, and I'm very happy I decided to go. They vary up the beats a lot and they keep you dancing and never wanting to stop. Some seriously good stuff, I'd recommend checking them out when they play near you.
I got an awesome video so you can get a sample of said good stuff, but I'm having some technical difficulties getting it off of my phone and onto my blackberry. As soon as it's working, I'll be posting it.

As for shows this week, I'm on the fence about One eskimO tomorrow (11/9) at Highline Ballroom. I'll tweet and post on the facebook page about whether I end up going. I will definitely be at Skrillex this Friday (11/12) at Webster Hall. I'll let you know how the shows were next week and post some pictures.

Some time this week, I'll be putting up a review of Mike Gordon's Moss and talk about the shenanigans at the Mossery event which I was lucky enough to get to attend. I got some great pictures, too. Get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment